Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #9: Useful Library Blogs

Sifting through the world of blogs has been interesting and a little overwhelming. There is so much out there, I feel like a student asking "where should I start?" I think that the article How to Create your Circle of Wise on Cool Cat Teacher Blog helped put things in perspective for me. As far as blogs go, we should take what works for us and leave the rest for another day. Google Blog Search is a great way to find a site but not as useful for browsing. The Edublogs' award winners is good for finding some blogs with helpful information. Technorati had some interesting topics, but not necessarily things related to libraries.

1 comment:

  1. I've found most of my favorite blogs by looking at other people's blog rolls. If I like someone's blog, then chances are I'll also like blogs that they like. Works just like books!

    ReplyDelete