Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thing #13: Tagging & Social Bookmarking Through Delicious

I must confess that I bookmark quite a lot at school and home and do not keep them very organized. I've been frustrated on many occasions and even starting copying and pasting websites into a word document just to save them. Of course then I need to find the file when I need it. I'm glad that Delicious was introduced to us. I am now a believer!

I've read several comments on how to use tagging and bookmarking in a school setting. I will definitely share this site with my teachers. I think this will also be a great way to share websites without emailing each one.

If you work in an elementary school, how do you plan to use Delicious with your staff or students?

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Delicious wonderful? I set up an account for my school (housmanlibrary), password: books106 and all the kids and teachers go there. It saves hours of time in the computer lab since little kids can't type a URL to save their souls.

    ReplyDelete