Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thing #7: Cool Google Tools

As the proud owner of a new iPhone, I discovered (by Googling) that I could use Google calendar as my iPhone calendar and instantly sync all events on the computer. I do not need cables or Bluetooth. Wow! It's fabulous. I can even share the calendar with my colleagues, family, and friends. Here's where I found the information: http://www.groovypost.com/howto/apple/sync-iphone-or-ipod-touch-calendar-and-contacts-with-google/. I'm also using Google Docs to have access to pdf and other files at school as well as home. Google Maps is a great way to plan a vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I love my iPhone too - I can't imagine getting by without it! Whenever I am bored I read blogs on it. It's a lifesave during boring meetings1! :-)

    ReplyDelete