Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thing #23: Summarize Your Thoughts

I made it! Yeah! Here are a few thoughts about my journey into 23 Things:


What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I especially enjoyed learning about the creative tools available to add a little spice to my library program. I enjoyed using Flickr and learning about the Creative Commons site for photos. I had a lot of fun with the mashups and online image generators.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?

I have learned about so many new tools that I am already using to make my library program even more effective and hopefully more inviting to my students and staff.


Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

I found that I really enjoyed this online course format so much more that going to a week-long seminar. I was able to work at my own pace to complete the assignments and that really worked well.


What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

I do wish that I had the opportunity to visit everyone's blogs. The participants have so many great ideas, but it is time consuming to go to each blog for each thing assignment.


If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?

Yes.


How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?

23 Things is a wonderful opportunity to learn new tools and share valuable advice with fellow educators.


To my fellow librarians and educators throughout the Net, keep up the great blogs!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a successful summer visit to the 2.0 Playground! Hope you will share future adventures thru your blog.

    P.S. Love your blog title banner. Would you share the procedure you used in creating it? Is it a picture of something you put together in another medium?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using Powerpoint I inserted the clipart picture added my text and saved it as a jpg file. I just cropped and resized it with Microsoft Picture Manager to fit the blog header. You can probably use Photoshop or another editing program, but I just used what I knew best. Thanks for a great program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing! I used the Mashups and the Image Generators over and over again last year and will use them again this school year (which is coming up all to fast)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Movavi Video Editor 21.2.0 Crack makes it possible for us to edit our videos in a friendly atmosphere.


    Click Here Visit Us Go To Click Here Visit Us Go To Click Here Visit Us Go To Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free Software Conference, SFScon, is one of Europe's most established annual conferences on Free Software.

    Click Here Visit Us Go To Click Here Visit Us Go To Click Here Visit Us Go To

    ReplyDelete
  6. Icecream PDF Editor Pro 2.53 Crack in the information technology this product introduced for read as well as edit PDF files successfully. https://crackkeyz.net/icecream-pdf-editor-pro-crack-free/

    ReplyDelete
  7. what to consider is that this program gives you some assistance in addressing a wide range of PC or HDD issues. Never face glitches like screen freezing, equipment disappointment, crashes, and other comparative issues when a programmed support framework is with you. SwifDoo PDF 2.0.0 Crack Activation Key

    ReplyDelete